Guide to Suki-ya Menu: Suki-ya Singapore Menu | Suki-ya Delivery Menu
Looking for the latest Suki-ya Menu in 2021? You have arrived at the right place!
Below you will find a single page with the latest Suki-ya Menu in Singapore. All Suki-ya Menu are sourced directly from various sources online.
We aim to make sure all Suki-ya Menu are up-to-date. Please email us at [email protected]om if any of menu is not updated.
Other Restaurant Menu and Drinks Menu you might be interested in:
If you are looking for Suki-ya Promotions instead of Suki-ya Menu, visit our homepage at all www.allsgpromo.com to check out our coverage on the latest promotions around Singapore!
Suki-ya Menu Full Compilation
Below is our compiled list of Suki-ya Singapore Menu for 2021! We aim to constantly update this list to ensure the most up-to-date menu on this page for our readers!
Suki-ya Menu 2020: In-store Menu and Pricing – Regular (Tampines)
Suki-ya Menu 2020: In-store Menu and Pricing (Premium)
Suki-ya Menu 2020: In-store Menu and Pricing Promotion Panel
In this section below, we have listed Suki-ya Promotions that you might be interested in.
Suki-ya Menu Promotion: 1 for 1 Shabu Shabu at Bugis+ Outlet (Till 25th Feb)
Suki-ya Menu Promotion: $10 Return Voucher for Citi Card Members
Receive $10 Return voucher with any spend all Suki-Ya outlets!
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period is from 2 January 2020 to 30 December 2020, both dates inclusive.
- Payment must be made with a valid Citi Credit or Debit Card, for both voucher issuance and redemption.
- Limited to issuance of one voucher per table, per bill.
- Voucher is valid for takeaway on next visit only, with a minimum spend of $60 on total bill, in a single receipt, charged to a Citibank Credit/Debit card. Minimum spend requirement excludes service charge and GST.
- Voucher is valid 3 months from date of issue. Strictly no extension allowed.
- Voucher cannot be used on Public Holidays, Special occasions e.g. Mother’s Day and their respective Eves.
- Original voucher must be presented before payment is made.
- Limited to one voucher redemption per table, per bill. Splitting of bills is not allowed.
Hope you enjoy our compilation of Suki-ya Menu: Suki-ya Singapore Menu Updated 2021 brought to you by AllSGPromo.com.
Related: You might also be interested in our Complete Guide to KFC Singapore Promo Guide and Menu for July 2021 or How to Save Money with your next Suan La Fen Order.