Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
All-New Japanese Curry Subway available now at all Subway outlets
POWER UP WITH THE ALL NEW JAPANESE CURRY SUB BY SUBWAY®
- AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, IN BOTH CHICKEN AND BEEF OPTIONS
- EVERYONE’S FAVOURITE, COCONUT LEMON COOKIE RETURNS
IMMERSE IN MANGA CULTURE WITH COSPLAY ACTIVATIONS, RESTAURANT TAKEOVERS AND INTERACTIVE ADS
Subway® Singapore brings a new energy source to our lion city in the form of the latest Japanese Curry sub! This newest, limited-time only, addition to the menu includes a mouth-watering Japanese curry sauce within the signature Subway sandwich, available in both chicken and beef options. Returning alongside this power-packed sub is the beloved Coconut Lemon Cookie, a perfect pairing to cut through the decadence.
Subway Singapore’s Japanese Curry sub brings a whole new meaning to power up, with the scrumptious sub feeding into Singaporeans’ inner Kiai (気合) – energising spirit – to fuel them from within with its delicious flavours. Paying homage to a subsect of Japanese culture, namely, the Manga culture, there will also be manga takeover in selected restaurants and specific promotions for manga and anime cosplayers.
Made with the local palate in mind, Subway’s interpretation of the popular Japanese curry is a mouthwatering sauce that is sweet, savoury, and mildly spicy. An aromatic treat, this sub will inspire all who taste it to channel their favourite anime or manga character, leaving them ready to tackle challenges head on!
Drizzled over a crispy breaded chicken cutlet or chunky strips of steak, the recommended pairing for Japanese Curry is to balance it with crisp vegetables like Lettuce, Cucumber Tomato and wrap it in freshly-baked bread. Round off the meal with the returning sweet-yet-citrusy Coconut Lemon cookie. Infused with lemon extract and crunchy coconut bits, the Coconut Lemon cookie is the perfect dessert complement to cut through a sub of rich curry flavours.
“As Singaporeans gear up for the final sprint before year-end festivities, we’re very proud to unveil the all-new, tasty and reinvigorating Japanese Curry sub. Created for the Singaporean palate, the Japanese Curry underwent numerous taste tests to perfect the blend of ingredients, bringing more craveable, flavourful options to our guests.. This will also be the first time in a long while since we are holding on-ground initiatives in our restaurants and we cannot wait to share the excitement with our fans”
Available as a sub, salad or wrap, the Japanese Curry Chicken or Beef and Coconut Lemon cookie are available at all Subway Singapore restaurants from September 21st and will also be made available on delivery platforms GrabFood, FoodPanda and Deliveroo at a later date. Prices are as listed:
- Japanese Curry Chicken sub starts from $8.50 for a 6-inch and $13.50 for a footlong
- Japanese Curry Beef sub starts from $8.90 for a 6-inch and $13.90 for a footlong
- Coconut Lemon Cookie starts from $1.40
LIVE YOUR BEST MANGA LIFE WITH SUBWAY!
Alongside the launch of the Japanese Curry sub, Subway fans can #PowerUpFromWithin with a line-up of exciting activities to fulfill their Manga and Anime dreams over the next two months. Guests will be wowed by Manga transformations of selected Subway restaurants across the island, be rewarded for dressing up as their favourite anime character and participate in interactive games at various MRT stations!
From September 21st, Subway’s manga restaurant takeover will be available at selected restaurants, including Subway Suntec City and more.
From October 5th to 18th, fans can enjoy 25% off Subway Japanese Curry subs (U.P $8.50 and $8.90 for a 6-inch Japanese Curry Chicken and Beef sub respectively) when they:
- Cosplay as their favourite anime character, visit a Subway restaurant, and take a photo of themselves doing the ‘Kiai’ pose as proof.
- Post the image or video and tag @subway.singapore and #PowerUpFromWithin on the platform of their choice (Facebook/Instagram/TikTok) and show it to the counter as proof.
From September 26th to October 9th, fans can look out for interactive ads situated around the island – at Dhoby Ghaut, Boon Keng and Bedok MRT stations – and participate in exciting games where they can:
- Match the outline of the ‘Kiai’ pose displayed on the interactive bus panel.
- After participation, they will receive their ‘Kiai’ moments as photos and will stand a chance to win prizes when they share these moments and tag @subway.singapore on their social media pages, along with the hashtag #PowerUpFromWithin.
Related: You might also be interested in our Staycation Deals Singapore, Warehouse Sale for June 2023