Song Fa Bak Kut Teh Promotion: $4.50 Side Dishes with Min. Spend $25 this August
Song Fa Bak Kut Teh is having a new promotion offering signature side dishes at only $4.50!
The Bak Kut Teh promotion is available at all Song Fa outlets for dine-in and takeaway from 01 Aug 2020 with a minimum spend of $25.
Signature Side Dishes eligible for this promotion include:
- Homemade Ngoh Hiang, Braised Pig’s Trotter, Braised Large Intestine, Pork Tenderloin Soup (Regular), Braised Chicken Feet with Beancurd Skin (Large) and Sesame Oil Chicken
Terms & Conditions
– Valid from Mon – Sun
– Valid for dine-in and takeaway
– Valid with a min. spend of $25*
– Max of 2 promotional add-on dishes
Spend calculation is before GST and service charge.
Song Fa Bak Kut Teh Promotion: Ongoing Contest to win $20 Song Fa Dining Vouchers
You might also be interested in checking out an ongoing contest by Song Fa Bak Kut Teh this August as well.
With the launch of our Gifs on Instagram, 𝟏𝟎 𝗪𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 will be walking away with prizes worth $𝟏𝟎𝟓
– Full set of @wheniwasfour_sg x SongFa merchandise
– Limited Edition Song Fa 50th Anniversary Ezlink card
– $20 Song Fa Dining Vouchers
Campaign period: 27 July to 09 Aug 2020
3 Simple steps to win:
1. Take a photo or video of your meal at Song Fa via IG story and Tag @songfabkt (profile has to be public so we can see it)
2. Stick our BKT masters gifs to qualify (search “Songfa” on the search bar to locate our gifs)
3. Qualified entries will be re-shared on our IGstory. Winners will be announced on 11 Aug 2020
Our Recommendation: We would recommend you to try Song Fa Bak Kut Teh known for its clear and tasty broth if you haven’t done so before. It is one of our favourite Bak Kut Teh, together with Founder’s Bak Kut Teh in Singapore.
Hope you enjoy this Song Fa Bak Kut Teh Promotion: $4.50 signature side dishes with min. spend $25 brought to you by AllSGPromo.com.
Related: You might also be interested in our KFC Singapore Promo Guide and Menu for November 2020, National Day Promotion 2020 Compilation and Xing Fu Tang Menu Compilation
Fancy a staycation since Phase 2 has opened, check out our complete guide to Staycation Promotion in Singapore November 2020.