Sentosa National Day Promotion: Free VR Rides, Freebies at Aquarium, & More
Sentosa has just announced its National Day Promotion by offering 20 free tokens that can be used to redeem free rides, activities and food across many attractions in Sentosa this August.
[Note: If you are looking for more national day promotion, don’t forget to check out our compilation of more than 50+ national day promotions here]
Redemption of this Sentosa National Day promotion will be available from 1 August 2020 onwards.
The promotion is completely free – all you simply need to do is to register to get the free tokens, which can be used to redeem full rides or activities on your day of visit. The tokens can be redeemed any date before 31 March 2021.
You may find a few examples of the free redemptions available for Sentosa iFly and Mega Adventure Park below.
To redeem the offer, visit Sentosa dedicated National Day Promotion page here. Read on to find out more on the promotion available and redemption process.
Sentosa National Day Offer and Redemption Details
Once you have signed up, you will automatically receive 20 tokens which can be used to redeem rides and activities on Sentosa island including:
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Trick Eye Museum
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Wings of Time
- Rides & Activities
- AJ Hackett (Skybridge + ice cream/drink)
- Segway Fun Rides
- Headrock VR rides
- Singapore Cable Car : Sky Pass Round Trip
- Mega Adventure Park rides
Upon completing the registration, users can select to redeem the tokens conveniently at the following locations:
- Sentosa Beach Station
- Resorts World Sentosa (RWS)
- Imbiah Foodcourt
Sentosa National Day Promotion Terms & Conditions
Some important stuff to take note before you head down:
- Redemption must be made by a member of the household with proof of residency. Please bring along the original form of identification and confirmation email for verification.
- Once redemption is made for your household, subsequent redemptions from the same household will be rejected.
- Per registered household is entitled to only a 1-time redemption of 2 Sentosa Fun Passes loaded with 10 Tokens each.
- Free Sentosa Fun Pass (20 Tokens ) will be issued in 2 Sentosa Fun Passes each loaded with 10 Tokens.
- The tokens in the Free Sentosa Fun Pass cannot be combined into 1 Sentosa Fun Pass.
- Registration for Free Sentosa Fun Pass can only be done via NDP2020.sentosa.com.sg from now till 31 March 2021.
- Redemption of Free Sentosa Fun Pass must be made by 31 March 2021, while stocks last.
- Redemption of Free Sentosa Fun Pass can be made at any Sentosa Ticketing Counter.
- This redemption is only valid for locals and residents in Singapore.
- Free Sentosa Fun Passes are valid for 2 consecutive days and time stipulated, or until closure of attractions, whichever is earlier.
- Free Sentosa Fun Passes cannot be topped up with additional tokens.
- Free Sentosa Fun Passes are not exchangeable for cash; any unused balance will not be refunded and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- The Free Sentosa Fun Passes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, offers or discounts.
- Island admission and transportation charges apply separately when appropriate.
- Free Sentosa Fun Passes are only applicable at participating attractions.
- For more information on the participating attractions, please visit NDP2020.sentosa.com.sg.
- Sentosa Fun Pass terms and conditions apply.
- Please refer to sentosa.com.sg for the operating hours of the respective attractions.
- Sentosa reserves the right to make changes without further notice to information herein.
Related: You might also be interested in our KFC Singapore Promo Guide and Menu for September 2020 and Our Guide to Gong Cha Menu 2020