Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
Pop Up Disney launches today at Suntec City Convention and Exhibition Centre
The wait is over! Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration launched today at the Suntec City Convention and Exhibition Centre, and will be open to the public from Friday, 19 November 2021 for a limited run.
Step into seven visually stunning rooms with vivid installations, from celebrating the cutest couple ever in Mickey and Minnie’s Love and entering the Mickey’s Friendships gallery created by Minnie, Donald, Goofy and more, to reminiscing Classic Mickey in It All Started With A Mouse, taking a futuristic look at Mickey in Forever Mickey and experiencing the fantasy and magic of Sorcerer Mickey’s Magic. Make magical memories that will last a lifetime.
The exhibition’s international premiere also unveiled several new Singapore-exclusive features, including:
- Pop-Up Disney! Trivia, where visitors stand the chance to win a gift by giving at least three correct answers to questions in QR codes found in the various rooms.
- The whimsical Mickey Loves Singapore: Dreamland Carnival room dreamed up by homegrown artist WhenIWasFour. Here, visitors go on a nostalgic adventure with Mickey and Friends, where childhood games, iconic landmarks, traditional snacks await!
- The Mickey At Disneyland room, where visitors can receive a hug from Disney pals, or make a wish at the magnificent Castle of Magical Dreams.
- The widest range of Mickey-themed merchandise in town at the never-before-seen Singapore-themed Mickey Mart. The retail store will also carry a Mickey Loves Singapore-themed collection, limited-edition collectibles, customisable ornaments for Christmas and more. The Mickey Mart is a non-ticketed area, and will be open during the exhibition opening hours.
Tickets for the family-friendly exhibition can be found exclusively on Klook, with various ticket types and bundles available.
In commemoration of the exhibition’s international premiere, Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will unveil several new features available only in Singapore:
1. Pop-Up Disney! Trivia
While making their way through the exhibition, visitors can put their knowledge to the test in a QR-code activated Pop-Up Disney! Trivia, where players who score at least three correct answers stand to win a gift. Find out more here!
2. Mickey Loves Singapore: Dreamland Carnival room
Dreamed up by homegrown artist WhenIWasFour, visitors will be transported into a whimsical world of play inspired by all things Singapore. From traditional snacks and delicacies, to well-loved childhood games, iconic landmarks and more, get ready to be whisked away on a nostalgic adventure with Mickey and Friends.
“Through our designs, we hope to tell stories about the simple joys of everyday life and reminisce about the past, especially through a uniquely Singaporean lens. We were inspired by how Mickey brings fun and happiness to adults and children alike. He shows us that laughter and imagination can make the world a brighter place,” said Yee Ying Jia, Sales and Marketing Manager, WhenIWasFour. “Many of us grew up with Mickey and Friends, and they still resonate in Singapore today. We hope the Mickey Loves Singapore: Dreamland Carnival brings Disney magic even closer to home for all Singaporeans, celebrating our local culture, lifestyle, and childhoods having adventures with Mickey.”
Indulge in playful discovery of some surprise appearances behind 21 secret doors within the art of the room, reminisce with a game of Mickey-themed hopscotch and recreate childhood memories with many photo opportunities around the room.
For those looking to show off their creativity further, Colouring Magic, an interactive activity encourages visitors to “help” WhenIWasFour complete a missing piece of their artwork using their mobile phone. Visitors only need to scan the QR code shown on the screen in the room, and follow the instructions to witness their masterpiece displayed in the room for a limited time. This activity is also available via the exhibition’s website here.
3. Mickey At Disneyland room
The debut of this Disneyland-inspired room has something for everyone. Visitors can receive a hug from their favourite Disney pals, delight in enormous Mickey-shaped treats straight from Hong Kong Disneyland, such as the Mickey Bubble Egg Puff, and dance among giant magical bubbles. Don’t forget to make a wish as you picture yourself at the top of the magnificent Castle of Magical Dreams!
4. Experiential Retail Store: Mickey Mart
Spanning over 300 square metres, Mickey Mart brings together the widest range of Mickey-themed merchandise in Singapore! The themed retail space pays homage to Singapore’s iconic playgrounds and colourful heritage shophouses.
Mickey Mart is a non-ticketed area, welcoming shoppers anytime during the exhibition opening hours. Highlights include:
• Mickey Loves Singapore themed collection spanning homeware, plush toys, accessories and more. Teaming up with local retail brands, this collection celebrates everything that makes Singapore shiok as Mickey & Friends explore the garden city
• Limited edition collectibles including the “Mickey Around the World” figurines by XM Studios launching exclusively at this exhibition
• Customisable Mickey & Minnie ornaments, perfect for the festive season
• Selected merchandise curated from Disneyland such as the popular Mickey and Minnie Ear Headbands
• Pop-Up Disney! exclusives to commemorate the magical memories made at the exhibition
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration is made possible with Kingsmen Exhibits Pte Ltd, Singapore Tourism Board and The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia. Partners of the exhibition include Klook, Philips and HP, who have put up activities within the retail space of the exhibition:
• Klook (Official Ticketing Partner): Participate in the Hidden Mickey Challenge at the Klook booth to stand a chance to win prizes.
• Philips (TV Sponsor): Check out the Philips showcase piece and participate in the contest.
• HP (Print Sponsor): Find out more about child-safe, odourless and sustainable paint that can be brought into your own homes.
Date: From 19 November 2021 till 20 March 2022, 11am – 9pm daily
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre Level 3, 1 Raffles Blvd Singapore 0399593
Get your tickets from Klook now! Various ticket types and bundles available!
Related: You might also be interested in our Staycation Deals Singapore, Warehouse Sale for June 2023