Good way to save money if you’re visiting KFC! If you’re looking for more KFC Promos, check out our constantly updated guide to all KFC Promos & Menu.
You might also be interested to read about the latest KFC Exchange policy.
KFC New Exchange Policy for customers unhappy with fried chicken
KFC launches a new special exchange campaign, titled “Colonel’s Guarantee”, which will run from Feb. 24, 2021.
It allows customers to request a one-for-one exchange if they are unsatisfied with their Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy Chicken — simply head over to the counter for a new serving.
For this campaign, KFC’s cooks have completed “intensive re-training” to fulfil the Colonel’s Guarantee that their fried chicken is “fresh, tender, juicy and good” at any and every outlet.
To redeem the “free” chicken exchange, simply follow these steps.
- Bring the uneaten/ partially eaten chicken to the counter
- Fill out a feedback form by scanning a QR Code
Basically the same thing, except you’ll have to return to the store on the same day.
- Exchange must be made in person at the same store of purchase, on the same day of purchase
- Show your receipt and the uneaten/partially eaten chicken to KFC staff at the counter, and fill out a feedback form by scanning a QR Code
- Show the completed feedback form to KFC staff to get your replacement chicken
****Please Support AllSGPromo.com****
Hope you enjoy this New KFC 5 for $9.90 Chicken Promo for Dine-In and Delivery Till 2 Mar brought to you by AllSGPromo.com.