Browse More Deals from AllSGPromo.com:
New Burger King Kakiage Angus and Salmon Burgers Launched Today
Burger King has launched the new Burger King Kakiage Angus Beef Burger and Burger King Kakiage Salmon Burger as part of its new Japan-themed set meal series!
Below is the full list of the new addition to Burger King Menu:
- Ultimate Kakiage Angus Beef (S$10.90 per meal, in stores)
- Ultimate Kakiage Salmon (S$10.90 per meal, in stores)
- Saku Saku Fish Bites (S$3.50 for six pieces)
- Azuku Matcha Pie (S$1.60)
- Bento Box (S$6.50 for nine-piece nuggets, fried kakiage patty, fries, honey soy sauce)
- Kyoho Grape Float (S$2.90)
- Kyoho Grape Sundae (S$2.60)
The Burger King Kakiage Salmon burger comes with a fried salmon patty and kakiage patty, as well as mayonnaise and honey soy sauce.
Other interesting additions to Burger King Menu include Fish Bites as well as the Matcha Azuki pie.
All Burgers and sides will be available for takeaway and delivery. However, the bento box and Kyoho grape items are only available for takeaway and self- pick up via the Burger King app (no delivery).