Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
National Sleep Challenge: Sleep 7 hours a day and Earn up to S$30 e-vouchers
In conjunction with the National Step Challenge Season 6, HPB has simultaneously launched a National Sleep Challenge encouraging Singaporeans to live heathier through sleeping better.
Note: See our coverage on National Step Challenge Season 6 for more details.
You might also be interested to earn free apple shares worth $200+ with Moomoo Promotion and Tiger Broker Promotion and the latest Credit Card Promotion (Free $250+ Cash) or earn additional $10 Grocery Voucher by completing ~15 mins LTA transport survey or earn extra $100 HPB Vouchers with HPB iQuit Campaign.
National Sleep Challenge Objective
Exercise and sleep are both vital to a healthy lifestyle. That’s why National Steps ChallengeTM is bringing you the Sleep Challenge. It’s a fun new way to make sleep a priority and get rewarded for it.
National Sleep Challenge Overview
What: The Sleep Challenge rewards you for having sufficient sleep. Aim for at least 7 hours of sleep daily and be rewarded with up to $30 in eVouchers!
The National Sleep Challenge (“Sleep Challenge”) is an initiative by the Health Promotion Board (“HPB”) to encourage individuals to get sufficient sleep for better health and mental wellbeing. This Sleep Challenge is an extension of the National Steps Challenge™ Season 6. If a participant participates in this Sleep Challenge, they are automatically included in the National Steps Challenge™ Season 6.
When: Registration period: 06 Sep 2021, 1200 hours to 31 Mar 2022, 2359 hours. Challenge period: 01 Nov 2021, 1200 hours to 01 Apr 2022, 2359 hours
How: Eligible participants are required to use the new Season 6 HPB fitness tracker with sleep tracking function* and Healthy 365 app. *Each day’s sleep will be counted from 12 noon to 11.59am the next day. Only sleep duration of at least 2 hours will berecorded and counted towards each day’s total sleep duration.
Participants who have collected the Season 6 HPB fitness trackers can clock and sync their sleep duration with the Healthy 365 app during the Official Challenge Period to be eligible for rewards.
Note: Sleep duration tracking for the Sleep Challenge can only be done with the Season 6 HPB fitness tracker (no other devices) and by syncing it with the Healthy 365 app.
Who can join:
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents of Singapore with a valid NRIC or foreigners with a valid FIN.
- Aged 17 years or older (based on birth year) at the point of registration.
- Exclusive to participants who have completed “Steps Rewards” in previous seasons.
LumiHealth participants may join the challenge by withdrawing from LumiHealth programme. Withdrawal from the LumiHealth programme is irreversible.
National Sleep Challenge Rewards and Mechanics
Full National Sleep Challenge Rewards earning and redemptions mechanics as below:
- Participants may earn 25 Healthpoints for clocking at least 7 hours of sleep each day during the Official Challenge Period. Each day is counted from 12 noon to 11.59am the following day. Only sleep duration of at least 2 hours between 12 noon to 11.59am the following day will be recorded. Note that Participants who sleep cross 12 noon each day will have their sleep duration cut off at 11.59am. Only sleep duration of at least 2 hours before 11.59am and after 12 noon will be counted towards the previous and following day’s total sleep durations respectively.
- Participants may earn double the Healthpoints (50 Healthpoints) during weekdays of certain weeks (“Bonus Weeks”) during the Official Challenge Period for clocking total sleep duration of at least 7 hours each day. Participants will be notified of Bonus Weeks via in-app notification on the Healthy 365 app, or by tapping on “Challenge Progress” found under “Home” on the Healthy 365 app.
- Healthpoints earned for clocking at least 7 hours of sleep each day during the Official Challenge Period will be directly credited to Participants’ e-wallets on the Healthy 365 app the following day, after 12 noon.
- The earning of Healthpoints will end on 1 April 2022, 1159 hours. To be eligible for Healthpoints earned before or up until 1 April 2022, 1159 hours, Participants have to sync their data with the Healthy 365 app not more than 7 days after the end of the Challenge.
- Redemption of Healthpoints must be done via the HPB Loyalty Programme. To redeem Healthpoints in the Healthy 365 app, Participants must agree to the Terms & Conditions of the HPB Loyalty Programme found in this link: https://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/182/healthhub-rewards
- HPB reserves the right to modify and/or terminate the Sleep Challenge rewards at any time at its sole discretion without any further notice to the Participants.
- Healthpoints earned under the Sleep Challenge are not transferrable under any circumstances. Should Participants’ accounts no longer be valid (i.e. deceased), participation in the Sleep Challenge will be withdrawn, and Healthpoints and/or rewards earned will be
forfeited immediately thereafter. HPB may allow additional rewards or Healthpoints to be won by Participants via the Healthy 365 app outside of the Sleep Challenge through mechanisms such as chance-based gamification, QR-code scanning gamification, or other HPB programmes conducted on the Healthy 365 app.
- Under the Sleep Challenge, HPB may collaborate with partners to organise thematic or adhoc challenges with separate terms and conditions. HPB may allow additional rewards to be won by Participants, in accordance with the thematic or ad-hoc challenges’ terms and
Visit HPB National Sleep Challenge for more information.