iPhone 13 Pre Order for Singapore: Pre Order launches with Apple Store
iPhone 13 Pre Order for Singapore has been confirmed!
As announced by the official Apple website, Pre-order will start at 8 pm SGT on 17 September and iPhone will be available starting 24 September. Each customer is limited to 2 iPhone 13 Pro.
Note: Subscribe to @AllSGPromo Telegram or Instagram for more 1 for 1 deals around Singapore. You might also check out how to earn Free $10 Vouchers by completing ~15 mins LTA Survey or how to redeem a FREE Apple Share worth $200 with Moomoo Promotion or Tiger Broker Promotion (Redeem Free Apple share!)
You might also be interested to check out our coverage on 1 for 1 Staycation deals and Credit Card Promotion (Free $250 Cash) for the latest deals.
Pre-order will be made available at Apple Store for the 17th September launch. See below for details.
iPhone 13 Pre Order Price, Features and Colors
The Pre Order prices for iPhone 13 Pro (6.1″) starts from $1,649 SGD and for those looking to upgrade to iPhone 13 Pro Max, prices will start from $1,799 SGD.
iPhone 13 Features
- Biggest camera upgrade ever. All-new Pro camera system. Advanced low-light performance. Incredible detail with macro photography
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field automatically. You can also shift focus after you shoot
- Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion. Experience a faster, brighter, more responsive display
- A15 Bionic, the world’s fastest smartphone chip
- Up to 28 hours of video playback.³ iPhone 13 Pro Max has the best battery life ever on iPhone
- Ceramic Shield is tougher than any smartphone glass. And you get dust, spill and water resistance
As part of Apple efforts to reach environmental goals, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning Cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.
Customers are encouraged to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with these iPhone models. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.
iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max Features Comparison
|Color and Material||Both IPhone 13 Pro and IPhone 13 Pro Max come in Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue colors with Ceramic Shield front Textured matt glass back and stainless steel design.|
|Capacity||Customers can choose among 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB Capacity.|
|Weight||IPhone 13 Pro weighs 203g||IPhone 13 Pro Max weighs 238g|
Check out Apple website for full details.
iPhone 13 Pre Order with Lazada, Apple Store, Starhub & Singtel
IPhone Pre Order with Apple Store
Make your Iphone 13 Pre Order with Lazada. Lazada has announced that the new iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPad mini and iPad will be coming soon to Lazada.
Visit Lazada for full details.
IPhone Pre Order with Apple Store
Make your Iphone 13 Pre Order with Apple Store. Pre-order will start at 8 pm SGT on 17 September and iPhone will be available starting 24 September. Each customer is limited to 2 iPhone 13 Pro.
You might also be interested to subscribe to Apple Music for Free (1st 3 months).
IPhone Pre Order with Starhub
Starhub has announced that customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone 13 lineup on 17 September, with availability on 24 September. For more information, please visit www.starhub.com/iphone.
IPhone Pre Order with Singtel
The new iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro lineup is coming soon to Singtel! Pre-register now for your preferred iPhone and get the latest updates on how to get your hands on one. For recontracting customers, don’t forget to check your recontract eligibility status via My Singtel app.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only eligible customers will be able to pre-order the new iPhone.
- Singtel Circle Keyline customers will enjoy full waiver of Annual Handset Upgrade Fee worth $500*.
- For customers who have completed 10 months – 17 months, early device upgrade fee is now $350*.
- For customers who have completed 18 months – 20 months, early device upgrade fee is $200.
*Valid till 30th September 2021.
Apple Store is also currently offering an instalment plan for Apple Products offering *0% instalments for up to 24 months with minimum spend $500 using credit cards.
Summary of Credit Card Promotions below:
- DBS/POSB: 0% interest for 12 or 24 months. Minimum spend: $500
- UOB: 0% interest for 12 or 24 months. Minimum spend: $500
- OCBC: 0% interest for 12 or 24 months. Minimum spend: $50
- HSBC: 0% interest for 12 or 24 months. Minimum spend: $50
- Standard Chartered Bank: 0% interest for 12 or 24 months. Minimum spend: $50
Apply for any of the Standard Credit Card, OCBC Credit Card, Citibank Credit Card today to earn FREE Apple Watch SE worth $419 or FREE Lumos Ray Projector. Check out our coverage on Credit Card Promotion for full details.
Terms & Conditions
- These instalment offers are not available for orders placed in the Apple Online Store checkout.
- Instalment orders must be placed via Telesales (1800-692-7753) or Chat now.(Opens in a new window)
- Order must be placed using an eligible credit card from DBS, UOB, OCBC, HSBC or SCB.
- These 0% instalment offers are also available at Apple Stores in Singapore.
- These 12 and 24 month Instalment Payment Plans are available for purchases over $500 SGD for a limited time only. Orders must be placed in an Apple Retail Store, via Telesales (1800-692-7753) or Chat (Opens in a new window). Purchases must be made using an eligible DBS/POSB, UOB, OCBC, HSBC or Standard Chartered credit card. 0% instalments are not eligible for Apple Store Pick-up. Corporate Employee Purchase Program (EPP) and Refurbished Product purchases are eligible for these 12 and 24 month Instalment Payment Plans. Apple Employee EPP orders are not eligible for these 12 and 24 month Instalment Payment Plans. Apple staff are eligible for these 12 and 24 month Instalment Payment Plans for purchases made in store, however EPP pricing does not app
- These Instalment Payment Plans are available to qualified Singapore residents and are offered by DBS/POSB, UOB, OCBC, HSBC or Standard Chartered. All purchases on the above Instalment Payment Plans are subject to approval by your credit card issuer. If your purchase is not approved by your credit card issuer for these Instalment Payment Plans Apple staff will not be informed of the reason. Refer to DBS/POSB, UOB, OCBC, HSBC or Standard Chartered websites for conditions, fees and charges. Purchases on AMEX and Debit Cards are not eligible for these offers. Corporate credit cards do not qualify for these Instalment Payment Plan offers. Offer available to consumer, business and education customers. Free delivery for all orders. Purchases will be billed to your account when the merchandise is available and/or shipped to you. Offer available on advertised or ticketed price. Prices are inclusive of GST. Finance charges will appear on your credit card statement. Prices are inclusive of GST. Free delivery for all orders.
iPhone 12 Pre Order for Singapore: Pre Order launches with Starhub | M1 | Singtel
iPhone 12 Pre Order for Singapore has begun! You may place your Pre Order for iPhone 12 with Starhub, M1 or Singtel starting today.
To help you make your choice, we have compiled a summary of the individual Telco iPhone 12 Pre Order bundle and phone plans in Singapore below. The article will continue to be updated with the latest promotions and deals as we receive the latest information regarding iPhone 12 Pre Orders.
Read on to find out more on how to place your pre orders for iPhone 12 with Starhub, M1 or Singtel!
About iPhone 12: Features & Model Ranges
Apple iPhone 12 series were announced during a virtual event on 13th October 2020, during which Apple announced four new iPhones, all of which have new cameras, a new body design, support for 5G and “ceramic shield” displays.
The new phones are named just like the iPhone 11 family: iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. There is also the iPhone 12 Mini, which packs the iPhone 12 into a smaller and more affordable body while retaining all of its features. It’s the smallest iPhone you can buy new, and it’s even more petite than the current iPhone SE.
The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are Apple’s mainstream flagship iPhones for 2020. The phones come in 6.1-inch and 5.4-inch sizes with identical features, including support for faster 5G cellular networks, OLED displays, improved cameras, and Apple’s latest A14 chip, all in a completely refreshed design.
The 12 and 12 Mini come in black, white, product red, mint green and dark blue and the 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max come in silver, graphite, gold (shiny C-3PO gold) and Pacific blue finishes. The Pros also have a textured matte glass back like the one found on the 11 Pro.
Baseline iPhone 12 and 12 Mini models come with 64GB of storage.
iPhone 12 Pre Order Price (International)
As reported by CNET, as far as price, the iPhone 12 Mini starts at $699, the same as last year’s 11. The iPhone 12 starts at $799. Prices for the 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max stay at $999 and $1,099 respectively. (See the chart below for a full price breakdown, including international prices.) Meanwhile the iPhone 11 dropped to $599, the iPhone XR is $499 and an iPhone SE starts at $399.
Above prices are based off USD.
Read on to find out how to pre order your iPhone 12 with Starhub, M1 and Singtel today!
iPhone 12 Pre Order with Starhub
Choice of Starhub Mobile+ Plan and respective iPhone 12 Pre Order Prices as follows:
iPhone 12 Pre Order with M1
M1 released its price plans yesterday for the Apple iPhone 12 lineup and has kick-started registration of interest for their existing customers and anyone with an M1 login ID.
Pre-order is now available for iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12, till October 23 or while stocks last. Pre-order for iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini will begin on November 6, with availability on November 13.
M1 iPhone 12 Pre Order bundle as below:
- Free registration and SIM card (online sign-ups only)
- $200 off for new sign-ups and those switching to M1 (and an additional S$100 if using Citi credit card for payment or S$120 with Citi M1 card)
- 3 months Free weekend data for new sign-ups (or 6 months if switching to M1)
- Free 1 year Apple TV+ and 3 months of Apple Arcade
- Year-long free subscription to VIU
- Unlimited data streaming of Spotify
- Limited-time Free 5G service + 100GB extra data for the following plans:-
- 3 months free 5G Booster pack on a $40 Base Plan with $10 Add-on
- 6 months free 5G Booster pack on a $40 Base Plan with $38 Add-on or higher
Here then are M1’s price plan offers:
|Model/Plans||$40 Base plan||$10 Add-on
|iPhone 12 (64GB)||$820||$710||$460||$210||$0|
|iPhone 12 (128GB)||$880||$780||$520||$270||$0|
|iPhone 12 (256GB)||$1,040||$930||$670||$430||$110|
|iPhone 12 Pro (128GB)||$1,130||$1,030||$770||$530||$230|
|iPhone 12 Pro (256GB)||$1,290||$1,190||$930||$680||$360|
|iPhone 12 Pro (512GB)||$1,590||$1,490||$1,230||$990||$680|
iPhone 12 Pre Order with M1 Citibank Promo: $120 off for Citi Credit Card Members
Make sure to make use of the Citi Bank $120 offer iPhone 12 Pre Order Promotion as below.
Get up to S$120* off with CITI CREDIT CARDS. Enjoy this offer when you make payment with your Citi Credit Card at M1 Shops and M1 exclusive distributors for the iPhone 12 line up.
Register your interest for M1 iPhone 12 Pre Order here!
iPhone 12 Pre Order with Singtel
– Get iPhone 12 from $0 on our enhanced XO plans with 5G & FREE weekend data. Enjoy $480 worth of discounts including:
****Please Support AllSGPromo.com****
Subscribe to AllSGPromo Telegram and Instagram to receive the best SG Deals & Promos. Visit homepage for amazing Singapore Promotions.
Hope you enjoy this iPhone 13 Pre Order for Singapore launches on 17 September: Guide to iPhone 13 Prices and Pre Order with Apple Store, Starhub and Singtel brought to you by AllSGPromo.com.
Also: You might also be interested in our complete guide to Buffet Lunch Promotion and Birthday Promotion
Related: You might also be interested in our Warehouse Sales for June 2023, Our Guide to KOI Menu 2023, 4Fingers Menu and Coffee Bean Menu.