Furama Riverfront launches unique Work From Hotel Package: $15 Per Day with Free Flow Drink
Fancy working from home at a nice lounge or cafe? You can bring along a friend to do this at a hotel now for the price of 2 Starbucks drinks!
Furama RiverFront has just launched its brand new flexible and affordable co-working and lifestyle packages! Available in Daily and Monthly passes, packages come with all-you-would-need perks to keep you going while you are working!
????? ????: $?? ????/pax
??????? ????: $??? ????/pax⠀⠀
Free flow coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks
Free high speed wifi
Complimentary meeting spaces
Dining discount and Dining credits
* Mail handling and posting of mail
* Arranging Courier
2 hour free play Waka Waka
You can bring a guest along too who will be entitled to free flow coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks. Check out full details below!
Furama Riverfront Work From Home Q&A
Where can I work in the hotel?
A: The most popular spot is The Waterfall Lounge, with full view of a cascading waterfall. However, other areas are available for working within the hotel too, including The Square, Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant and the spacious hotel lobby.
Is the Waterfall Lounge available for me to work from 24/7?
A: The Waterfall Lounge is open 7 days a week, from 9am to 10.30pm (last order is at 10pm). However, there will be days where the Waterfall Lounge will be closed for private events or weddings, in which case, another conducive venue will be made available to you. Please check our Facebook page for updates on the availability of the Waterfall Lounge!
What are your opening hours?
A: The hotel is open 24/7. However, please note that certain areas such as The Waterfall Lounge and our F&B outlets are subject to operating hours, and availability. For further information regarding the opening hours or availability of certain areas within the hotel, please check the links below.
How long is the duration for the free flow coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks? Can my guests be entitled to this benefit too?
A: The free flow, coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks are served in the Waterfall Lounge, and lasts as long as the opening hours. A maximum of one other guest of yours is also entitled to this! You can order through our staff, or through the URL link in your welcome message!
How do I use my $10/$200 dollar dining credits?
A: Simply flash your pass to our staff before being seated at any of our outlets, and inform our staff that you’d like to utilize your credit! We’ll take care of the rest.
How does my 10%/20% discount work?
A: The discount is off total bill, at any of our 3 restaurants. This discount is also applicable to your dining credits, which means your dining credits get more mileage!
What are the restaurant outlets available here?
A: Kintamani Indonesian restaurant, The Square @ Furama and the Waterfall Lounge.
How do I check how much dining credits I have left?
A: Approach any of our ambassadors, share with them your name and WFH Pass number (located within your Furamafirst app), and they’ll share with you how much dining credit you have left!
Is there a limit to how many pages I can print?
A: For the daily package, the maximum number of pages you can print for free is 30 (black and white). For the monthly package, the maximum number of pages you can print for free is 300 within 1 month (black and white). For colour options or advanced printing requirements, please approach our ambassadors!
My documents are confidential. Can I print them myself?
A: Yes! Simply follow the instructions here.
Can I get cash back for dining credits that are unutilized?
A: Unfortunately, dining credits must be utilized at the 3 restaurant outlets, and no cash back will be given for unutilized dining credits.
When do my dining credits expire?
A: Your dining credits must be utilized before your package duration expires!
Can I combine my dining credits with my friend if we both have Work From Hotel Passes?
A: Yes, please inform our ambassadors, and they will take care of the rest.
How do I store items?
A: This is applicable only for holders of the Work From Hotel monthly pass. Simply approach our ambassador and pass the desired item to them, and share with your name and Furamafirst account number (located within your Furamafirst app). To retrieve the item, provide our ambassador with the same information, and inform them you’d like to retrieve the item.
How do I arrange for posting of mail?
A: Simply approach our ambassador and pass the desired mail to them, and share with your name and Furamafirst account number (located within your Furamafirst app). Stamps are complimentary. We’ll take care of the rest and ensure your mail gets posted within the same day!
What about courier services?
A: Let our friendly ambassador handle arranging of couriers. Pass the package that needs to be delivered to our ambassadors, let us know the address of delivery, and we’ll handle the rest. Do note however, the courier charges aren’t covered by the Work From Hotel package and there will be a separate charge for courier fees.
How do I utilize my 2 hours of free play at Waka Waka?
A: You will be issued a free Waka Waka voucher together with the daily/monthly pass at the Waterfall Lounge. Please pre-book your time slot for play time at Waka Waka here. Waka Waka is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
To purchase play time for additional children, please proceed to Waka Waka. Additional children will charged as per regular rate.
Are children allowed in the Waterfall Lounge?
A: Yes, however, as the Waterfall Lounge must remain a conducive work environment, we kindly ask you to have your kids refrain from running around or making too much noise out of consideration for other WFHers. There are other areas in the hotel which are kids-friendly, such as the front lobby with our in house playground. Our ambassadors reserve the right to request any guests whose children are disruptive to other WFHers to find an alternative space in the hotel.
Do my guests get complimentary parking?
A: Only the bearer of the Work From Hotel pass is entitled to complimentary parking. Approach our staff and show them your pass to receive your parking coupon (for daily pass holders) or season pass coupon for to apply for season parking (for monthly pass holders)!
What’s the maximum capacity of the Waterfall Lounge?
A: In line with safe distancing measures, the maximum number of guests the Waterfall Lounge can accommodate is 100 people, or 20 tables. We will not allow any guests into the Waterfall Lounge beyond 100 people, or 20 tables, whichever is met first. When maximum capacity at the Waterfall Lounge has been reached, another conducive venue will be made available guests who arrive after maximum capacity has been reached.
How do I book a meeting room?
A: Simply approach any of our ambassadors and share with them your required timing. Do note however, that meeting rooms are subject to availability, so 3 hours of advance notice is recommended. The first hour is complimentary, after which, charges will be applied for the room and the presentation equipment. Back to back reservations of complimentary meetings rooms are also subject to management’s approval, as our ambassadors require time to sanitize the meeting rooms after meetings. Email in to email@example.com to find out more!
Can I redeem multiple Work From Hotel Daily Passes in one day?
Only one Work From Hotel Daily Pass can be redeemed per day for each FURAMAfirst member.
Terms & Conditions
- This e-voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A FURAMAfirst membership is required to enjoy the benfits of a Work From Hotel pass. Membership is free.
- This e-voucher must be shown within our Furama Hotels app or FURAMAfirst website to a member of staff to claim the above benefits.
- Only one Work From Hotel Daily Pass can be redeemed per day for each FURAMAfirst member.
- Furama Hotels reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.
- Complimentary free flow of coffee, tea, juices and soft drink for the bearer of this voucher, and one other guest. This lasts as long as the opening hours of The Waterfall Lounge. Guests must finish their beverage before ordering another.
- Complimentary daily coupons will be provided for Work From Hotel Daily Pass holders, season parking will be made available for Monthly Pass holders.
- Complimentary meeting spaces, with presentation equipment. will be made available upon request and subject to availability and management’s approval. Presentation equipment will be chargeable after the first complimentary hour, and all of the above is subject to availability. Requests for meeting spaces should be made at least three hours in advance of the desired meeting time.
- Management reserves the right to right to request any guests whose children are disruptive to other Work From Hotel Pass holders to find an alternative space in the hotel.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any Work From Hotel Pass holders, if capacity is met within The Waterfall Lounge.
- Complimentary Waka Waka access for one child has to be used on the same day of issuance of the Work From Hotel Daily Pass. In the event of unavailability (such as Waka Waka being closed, or Waka Waka being at maximum capacity), management reserves the right to reject the request for complimentary Waka Waka access.
- F&B dining credit must be utilized within the package period, or be deemed null and void.
- F&B dining credit can be used in any F&B outlet within the hotel.
- F&B dining discounts are non-stackable, and cannot be applied to any other promotional rates or discounts.
- Printing is limited to 30 (black and white) pages for Work From Hotel Daily Pass holders, and 300 (black and white) pages for Work From Hotel Monthly Pass holders. This benefit must be utilized within the package period or be deemed null and void.
- Management reserves the right to reject any items for storage. Management reserves the right to inspect and reject any items that cannot be properly and safely stored. Management will not be held liable in the event of lost or damaged items. Items in storage must be reclaimed at most 14 days after expiry of the package, any uncollected items will be disposed of thereafter.
- Management reserves the right to reject any requests of postage of mail, and will not be held liable in the event of lost or damaged mail
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Click here to make your bookings!
****Please Support AllSGPromo.com****
Subscribe to AllSGPromo Telegram and Instagram to receive the best SG Deals & Promos. Visit homepage for amazing Singapore Promotions.
Hope you enjoy this Furama Riverfront launches unique Work From Hotel Package: $15 Per Day with Free Flow Drink brought to you by AllSGPromo.com.
Also: You might also be interested in our complete guide to Playmade Menu and McDonald’s Promotion and Menu
Related: You might also be interested in our KFC Singapore Promo Guide and Menu for June 2023, Our Guide to KOI Menu 2023 and LiHo Menu