Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
Free Health Screening: Pay only $0 to $5 under Screen for Life National Health Screening Programme
Screen for Life – National Health Screening Programme
HPB has an ongoing Screen for Life (SFL) health screening program which is a national health screening programme that encourages Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents to go for regular health screening and follow up.
ONLY PAY $0 – $5 FOR YOUR SCREENING
The best time to go for screening is when you still feel fine. Under this program, Singaporean citizens (aged 40 and above) can enjoy subsidies and pay $0 to $5 per screening visit. Other subsidised rates apply for Permanent Residents.
The subsidised screening cover cardiovascular diseases, cervical cancer, and colorectal cancer at a low, fixed fee or free depending on Chas Card groups. All Singaporeans are entitled to health screening of $5 but it could be completely free if you belong to the right Chas Card Group.
To confirm your eligibility, simply visit Healthhub.sg and click on “CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY NOW” button (see above) on the page.
Subsidy Coverage & Fees
The fixed fee also covers one follow-up consultation (if needed). These screening services are available at CHAS GP clinics.
The subsidy is free for Pioneers. CHAS Blue, CHAS Orange and Merdeka Generation (MG) cardholders will need to pay a fixed fee of $2. All other Singaporeans, including CHAS Green cardholders, only need to pay $5.
For example, an eligible CHAS cardholder will pay $2, and this will cover the cost of the screening visit, which could include screening tests for cardiovascular risk, colorectal cancer and/or cervical cancer screening, and the consultation fees for one follow-up visit, if required.
The different subsidized health screening rates are as below:
- Pioneer Generation (PG) $0
- Merdeka Generation (MG) $2
- Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) Card Blue or Orange $2
- Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) Card – Green / Eligible Singapore Citizens – Pay $5
*Only at Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) General Practitioner (GP) clinics
The subsidised rates are only available at CHAS GP clinics. If you prefer to attend screenings at polyclinics, your visit will be subsidised according to the existing polyclinic subsidies that you are eligible for. Please check with your preferred polyclinic for more information.
Your eligibility depends on:
- Your age and gender as below:
- Cardiovascular risk screening – Men and women aged 40 years and above
- Cervical cancer screening – Women aged 25 years and above
- Colorectal cancer screening – Men and women aged 50 years and above
- The date of your last screening:
- Cardiovascular risk screening – Three years since your last screening
- Cervical cancer screening – Three years since your last Pap test or five years since your last HPV test
- Colorectal cancer screening – one year since your last screening with FIT
- Whether you have been diagnosed with chronic diseases or selected cancers (cervical and colorectal).
You are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with your preferred CHAS GP clinic. On the appointment day, please present the relevant documents, your NRIC, and CHAS/MG/PG/PA* card (if any), to qualify for the subsidised rate.
While Permanent Residents are not eligible for SFL subsidies, they can enjoy HPB’s screening test rate(s)* at CHAS GP clinics. The prevailing doctor consultation rates will be charged accordingly by the respective CHAS GP clinics.
Visit Healthhub.sg today to learn more. Make sure to click on “Check your eligibility” button (see above) to check whether you are eligible.
Related: You might also be interested in our Staycation Deals Singapore, Warehouse Sale for March 2023