Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
DBS yuu Credit Card Promotion: 18% Rebates on Groceries with DBS yuu Card – Up to S$300 Cashback for New Sign-ups May 2023
The DBS yuu Card has been revamped and now offers an unbeatable deal – up to 18% rebates at Cold Storage, Giant, and other yuu merchants with min. spend!
DBS yuu Credit Card Sign-up Offer – $300 Cashback for New User Sign-up
New cardholders can currently also enjoy up to S$300 cashback, while existing customers can receive S$80 cashback for a low minimum spend of S$350 using DBS yuu Promo Code YUUFLASH
The promotion is valid for both the DBS yuu American Express Card and DBS yuu Visa Card, and you can only enjoy it once. Don’t miss out on this generous deal, valid for applications between 13-26 April 2023 with approval by 10 May 2023.
Apply now: DBS Yuu Amex | DBS Yuu Visa
DBS yuu Card Points Redemption and Rebate
The DBS yuu Card also offers a straightforward earn rate system. Cardholders will normally earn 10 points per S$1 (5% rebate) at yuu merchants, with no minimum spend or cap.
If you spend at least S$600 in a calendar month,
- they will earn an extra 26 points per S$1 (13% rebate) for a total of 36 points per S$1 (18% rebate), capped at 15,600 points per calendar month. The rebate will be credited within 2-3 months of meeting the minimum spend.
Do note that some items are excluded from the rebate offer, such as plastic bags, tobacco and cigarettes, all services including mobile and EZ-Link reload, purchase of cash-like items such as mobile sim card top-up vouchers, all lottery products, bill payments, top-up services and Qoo10 online shopping payment, statutory services and products, DFI vouchers, newspapers, magazines, gift cards and voucher purchases, delivery charges, and purchases made at Changi Airport stores, pre-mature and Stage 1 infant milk formula.
Apply now with promo code YUUFLASH and enjoy the incredible rebates and cashback! Overall, the DBS yuu Card’s rebate offer is a fantastic deal that is hard to resist, especially for those who frequently shop for groceries. Apply now and enjoy the rebates and cashback!
Apply now: DBS Yuu Amex | DBS Yuu Visa
DBS yuu Card Eligibility and Fees
The DBS yuu Card is available for individuals who are 21 years old and above with a minimum income of S$30,000 per annum for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, and S$45,000 per annum for foreigners. The annual fee for the principal card is S$194.40 and S$97.20 for each supplementary card, inclusive of GST. However, there is an annual fee waiver for the first year.
|Age||21 years and above|
S$30,000 and above per annum (Singaporean & PR)
S$194.40 (Principal card)
Amount shown are inclusive of GST.
Annual Fee Waiver
S$100 (For outstanding balance above S$200)
27.80% p.a. chargeable on daily basis (subject to compounding)
In case of a late payment, there is a late fee of S$100 for outstanding balances above S$200. Additionally, the finance charges are 27.80% per annum, charged on a daily basis and subject to compounding.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligible Cardmembers can receive up to S$300 cashback as a Welcome Gift by fulfilling the following criteria:
- Apply online for DBS yuu Visa Card or DBS yuu American Express Card with the promo code YUUFLASH during the Promotion Period and get card approval by 10 May 2023.
- Charge a minimum spend of S$350 to the approved DBS yuu Card within the first 30 days from the date of Card approval.
- The Welcome Gift for New Cardmembers is S$300, and for Existing Cardmembers, it is S$80.
- The Welcome Gift will be credited to the Card account within 2-3 months from meeting the minimum S$350 qualifying spend, provided that the Eligible Cardmember has fulfilled all the criteria under Clause 3.
- Each Eligible Cardmember is limited to one Welcome Gift during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of Eligible Cards applied or approved during the same period.
- Eligible Cardmembers will not be eligible for any other DBS/POSB Card sign-up promotions or in combination with any other promotions.
Check out our coverage on Credit Card Promotion 2023 for the latest Credit Card sign-up offers!
Related: You might also be interested in our Staycation Deals Singapore, Warehouse Sale for May 2023