Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
Changi Airport Rilakkuma Carnival: Spend S$80 and Get 5 Free Carnival Credits at Rilakkuma Carnival in Changi Airport
Looking for a fun and exciting activity for your kids during the holidays? Look no further than the Rilakkuma Carnival at Changi Airport! From now until March 19th, spend a minimum of S$80 in Changi Airport Public Areas T1 – T4 (S$100 for supermarket) and get 5 free carnival credits to play with.
The Rilakkuma Carnival is located at Terminal 3 Level 2 and features a variety of whimsical Rilakkuma-themed rides and insta-worthy photo spots. Kids will love the Samba Balloon and Ferris Wheel carnival rides, while the Swing Chair and Tea Cup rides offer a taste of adrenaline for the little ones.
Not only that, but there are also game booths like Wiggle Wires, Bowling and Shuffle Board where you can test your skills and luck to win attractive prizes. And with up to 15% off on credit packages when you purchase through the iChangi app, you’ll have more credits to play with.
Don’t miss out on this beary relaxing holiday with Rilakkuma and friends at Changi Airport. Redeem your free carnival credits today!
Terms & Conditions
By participating in Rilakkuma Holiday at Changi Airport (“The Promotion“), shoppers will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional material and all amendments, additions, replacement, and modifications as may be from time to time.
- The Promotion is organized by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”).
- The Promotion is valid for registered Changi Rewards members only.
- Only receipts/ spend from participating retail and F&B outlets at Changi Airport’s Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4 public areas (collectively “Changi Airport Public Areas“) are eligible for this promotion. Receipts from Jewel Changi Airport and Changi Eats are NOT eligible for the promotion.
- Amounts paid for the purchase of tobacco products (including without limitation cigarettes, cigars, or any other form of tobacco, or any tobacco derivative or substitute) will be excluded from the qualifying spend.
- Payment for the qualifying spend can only be in the form of cash (in local currency or equivalent amount in foreign currency), NETS, Credit cards or digital payments. Payment made using In-Store Vouchers (e.g. FairPrice vouchers), Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers, Changi Rewards e-Voucher Flexi or Changi Gift Cards are excluded from making up the qualifying spend. However, partial payment using vouchers, Changi Dollar vouchers, Changi Rewards eVouchers and Changi Gift Cards will be accepted provided the qualifying spend is paid in cash, NETS or credit cards.
- From 4 March to 1 May 2023, with a min spend of S$80 spent in a single receipt (S$100 at Supermarket) at Changi Airport T1-T4 Public areas (excluding Changi Eats and Jewel Changi Airport), shoppers are entitled to redeem 5 free carnival credits
- This is stackable with the ‘T3 Underground Carnival’ promotion.
- The carnvial credits can be used at the T3 Underground and Rilakkuma carnival
- Redemption of free carnival credits can only be carried out via the iChangi App. A maximum of 15 free Carnival credits can be awarded in a single receipts via the iChangi App only.
- Payment for the purchase of carnival credits can be done via the iChangi app or at the ticketing booths located at Terminal 3, Level 2, Departure Immigration Hall/ Terminal 3, Level 2, near Check in Row 11/ Terminal 3 Basement 2, opposite Kopitiam/ T3 Basement 2 Carpark 3A (Great World Carnival/ T3 Basement 3, near Carpark 3A
- The free Carnival Credits will be valid for use at the Carnival from the date of the receipt and for a period of 7 days (“Valid Period”). At the end of the Valid Period, any unutilized credits will expire thereafter.
- For shoppers who paid using Changi Pay at the point of transaction, the free Carnival credits will be auto credited into the shopper’s iChangi account page.
- Qualifying Receipt(s) used to redeem the carnival credits must be presented at the designated venues for verification purposes prior to entry of the carnival. CAG reserves the rights to refuse entry for erroneous redemption or missing/defaced receipt(s), and no refunds will be given.
- All Carnival credits purchased/redeemed via the iChangi App, and the Uncle Ringo Card are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and are strictly not for resale. Any unutilized credits at the end of the Carnival Period are strictly not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
RILAKKUMA PREMIUMS (PWP)
- From 4 March to 1 May 2023, for every S$50 spent in a single same-day receipt at public areas of Changi Airport Terminals 1 – 4, excluding Jewel Changi Airport & Changi Eats, shoppers can purchase 1 (one) exclusive Rilakkuma premium
- Receipts from Jewel Changi Airport and Changi Eats are NOT eligible for the promotion.
- Limited to three (3) redemptions per qualifying receipt regardless of spending amount in excess of the minimum spend required. Note: Mastercard & Changi Pay users, can redeem and/or purchase an additional premium (hence a maximum of 4 redemptions per single receipt).
- Shoppers who make their qualifying spend may purchase the premiums on a later date before the end of the shopping promotion (1 May 2023). Premiums are on a while-stocks-last basis. Shoppers must bring along their qualifying spend receipt and premium purchase confirmation email for redemption. Alternatively, shoppers may show their CR membership card to the redemption counter crew during collection.
- Payment for the purchase of the premiums must be done on the iChangi App via online payment. No collection of payment will be accepted at the redemption counter.
- Shoppers are required to collect their paid premiums from 13 March to 1 May 2023 at the redemption counter or it shall be forfeited. No refunds will be made for premiums that are not collected within the stipulated period. Note: Redemption counter operates daily from 13 March to 1 May 23, 12pm-10pm only.
- All redemptions are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Selection of any goods design is not allowed.
- Goods are dispensed at random by chance based on the availability of the item(s) in the inventory. CAG reserves the right to replace the goods with other goods or designs without prior notice.
- Goods are offered on “as is” basis and Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties whether express or implied as to the premiums being of merchantability quality and fitness for any purposes.
- CAG reserves the right to change any of the terms & conditions without prior notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, CAG shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any (i) direct loss; (ii) indirect or consequential loss, (iii) damage; (iv) cost and expense; or (v) loss of profits suffered by you arising from or in connection with the premiums/goods.
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”) and its authorised agencies shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with this promotion, and each participant agrees to indemnify and hold CAG harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the participant or by any other party in relation to the promotion.
- CAG’s decision on all matters relating to the event and its promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all.
- CAG reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.
- CAG reserves the right to refuse the participation of any person for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to unsafe or unruly behaviour that may result in harm or damage to that person or any other persons and/or property.
- To promote and advertise the event, CAG reserves the right to engage authorised photographers and videographers to take photographs and/or video recordings. By participating in the event, you consent to being photographed and recorded by authorised photographers and videographers as guest/customers at the event and consent to the use of such images, films or recordings for public transmission and for the marketing and publicity materials of CAG.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions with any other form of publicity collaterals relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- In the event that payment of the premiums was made with non-qualified receipts (e.g. Jewel Changi Airport or any other non-participating outlets) via PlayPass on the iChangi App, CAG reserves the right to cancel the redemptions of the premiums and no refunds will be entertained. Shoppers are advised to check with onsite event crew should they have any queries on the qualifying receipts prior to making payment for the premiums via PlayPass on the iChangi App.