Canton Paradise Dim Sum Promotion: 40% Discount Weekday (3 – 5pm only)
Canton Paradise has an ongoing Dim Sum Promotion offering a hefty 40% discount on its weekday menu.
The only catch is that it is only available from 3 – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Note: We recommend you to check out our guide to Dim Sum Promotion 2020 to find all ongoing Dim Sum deals and offers in Singapore!
This Dim Sum promotion has been ongoing for a long time and we thought it is worthwhile to highlight if you are looking to enjoy a delicious Dim Sum treat without putting a hole in your wallet, albeit that you have to enjoy the Dim Sum at a rather late afternoon timing.
To enjoy the offer
Simply sign up as Paradise Gourmet Rewards members and stop over at Canton Paradise outlets to enjoy 40% off dim sum, congee and noodles (noodle selection exclude noodle with roast fare), from Mondays to Fridays 3 to 5pm!
Immerse in the essence of Hong Kong cuisine, and savour a comprehensive array of dim sum, springy noodle and velvety-smooth congee, Hong Kong roast fare and Cantonese wok dishes.
*Exclude noodles selection for Alexandra Retail Centre outlet.
*Not valid at Changi Airport T3 (Public and Transit Area), Westgate and The Seletar Mall outlets.
*Enjoy 30% off at Marina Bay Sands outlet.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid exclusively for Paradise Gourmet Rewards Members.
- Valid from Mondays to Fridays, 3-5pm, excluding PH.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid at Changi Airport T3 (Public and Transit Area), Westgate and The Seletar Mall outlets.
- Valid for diners with first order locked-in after 3pm, and last order locked-in before 5pm.
- While stocks last.
- Discount is given before service charge and 7% GST.
- Exclude noodles selection for Alexandra Retail Centre outlet.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, vouchers or membership privileges.
- Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice.
Related: You might also be interested in our KFC Singapore Promo Guide and Menu for January 2023, Our Guide to KOI Menu 2023 and LiHo Menu
Fancy a staycation since Phase 2 has opened, check out our complete guide to Staycation Promotion in Singapore January 2023.