Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
Bangkok Airways Promotion: 50 FREE Flight RoundTrip Tickets with 3 Nights Hotel Stay at Thailand Samui
Bangkok Airways Promotion: Flight Schedule and Accommodation
Bangkok Airways Flight Schedule
Singapore/Samui (Mon, Thu, Sun) PG 962 1930/2035
Samui/Singapore (Mon, Thu, Sun) PG 961 1505/1800
Samui Extra Plus Hotels (subject to confirmation)
1) Rocky’s Boutique Resort
2) Fair House Villas & Spas
3) Avani+ Samui
4) Baan Hin Sai Resort & Spa
5) The Spa Resorts
Condition of Stay in Samui
1) For the first 3 nights, travellers can only relax and use the services and facilities that the hotel has allocated. Travellers are not allowed go out of hotel’s vicinity.
2) Travellers staying less than 14 nights in Samui, must depart Samui by a direct international flight out of Thailand or through a dedicated domestic flight by Bangkok Airways to Suvarnabhumi Airport to connect an international flight out of Thailand.
3) Travellers must stay a minimum of 14 nights in Samui before they are allowed to visit other provinces of Thailand
4) 5 times RT-PCR tests are required for 3 nights stay in Samui as follows:
1st test – within 72 hours before flight departure to Samui
2nd test – Day 1 on arrival in Samui (included in the package)
3rd test – Day 3 in Samui (included in the package)
4th test – On arrival at Changi Airport
5th test – Day 13 of your Stay Home Notice (SHN)
5) Upon return to Singapore, all travellers are required to serve a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) at dedicated facility. Current cost of 14-day SHN is SGD 2,000 net for 1 person to a room and $2,600 net for 2 persons to a room.
Stay in Samui – For Stay of more than 3 Nights
1) If Pax is staying longer than 3 nights – TAT will assist Pax to contact hotel directly for booking and payment to get their Hotel Booking Confirmation & Pre-payment Receipt for COE application
2) TAT will also assist Pax to pay for the 3rd RT-PCR test directly to the hotel to get their COVID-19 RT-PCT Tests Pre-payment Receipt for COE application
3) For stay from the 8th night onwards, travellers can stay at a SHA Plus hotel. For further information on SHA Plus hotels, please log in to https://www.thailandsha.com/shalists/index?type=shaplus-SHA+Plus&province=84-Surat+Thani&keyword=
First Step – Apply Certificate of Entry (COE)
All travellers entering Thailand are required to apply for a COE
1) Apply Certificate of Entry (COE) for Pre-approval (1st Submission) at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th (minimum 10 working days before departure date)
COE application information at https://www.thaiembassy.sg/node/3675
Documents: i) Passport copy, ii) Visa (if required) at https://www.thaiembassy.sg/announcements/electronic-visa-application, iii) SG Vaccination Certificate from Notarise with QR Code at https://www.notarise.gov.sg/, iv) COVID-19 USD100k Insurance Policy at https://covid19.tgia.org
2) After COE Pre-approval is granted, TAT will provide Bangkok Airways promotion code for Travellers to book and issue air ticket at https://www.bangkokair.com/tatsg, for 2nd COE Submission. Note the T & C.
3) TAT will book accommodation, transfers and RT-PCR tests and will provide Travellers with i) Hotel Booking Confirmation and Pre-Payment Receipt, ii) COVID-19 2xRT-PCT Tests Pre-payment Receipt, for 2nd COE Submission
4) COE 2nd Submission
Documents: i) Return Air Ticket Booking & Receipt, ii) Hotel Booking Confirmation and Pre-Payment Receipt, iii) COVID-19 2/3xRT-PCT Tests Pre-payment Receipt
5) COE will be issued by Royal Thai Embassy when all documents are in order
** The information and regulations above are subject to change with or without notice.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion code is eligible for round-trip journeys to participating destinations operated by Bangkok Airways.
- Bookings must be made via www.bangkokair.com/tatsg under the booking classes P only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
- The promotion code is applicable for 1 time and 1 adult per booking only.
- The promotion code applies on the airfare, applicable tax, airport tax, fuel surcharge and does not extend or apply to any applicable fees or travel insurance.
- Limited seats per flight and may not be available on all flight.
- The promotion code can be used for reservations at all times including weekends and public holidays.
- This offer is limited for 50 privileges throughout the campaign.
- The promotion code and ticket issued are non-refundable and unable to be exchanged for any cash or kind.
- After issuing ticket, flight/date change is permitted with fee. Passenger names and routes cannot be changed.
- Date and Flight change after ticket issued;
- Before departure: SGD50 per changed sector
- After departure: SGD90 per changed sector (Change fee SGD50 + No show fee SGD40)
- Eligibility of seat selection is subject to the chosen fare hierarchy.
- Seat assignment at the check-in counter will be managed under our staff discretion for reservation without preselected seat.
- Bangkok Airways and/or Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- This offer is eligible for point accrual.
- To earn FlyerBonus points, Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply. More information can be obtained at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com
- For booking assistance, please contact Bangkok Airways Call Center 1771 or +66 (0) 270 6699 during office hours.
Related: You might also be interested in our Staycation Deals Singapore, Warehouse Sale for June 2023