Follow our Instagram or Telegram for latest deals: https://t.me/allsgpromo
1-for-1 Dinner Buffet Promotion at Amara Singapore Element Restaurant for UOB Card members
Amara Singapore’s Element Restaurant is offering a delightful deal for seafood enthusiasts. From March 1 to May 31, 2023, UOB card members can enjoy a 1-for-1 dinner buffet promotion at Element. Note – check out our coverage on Credit Card Promotion for the latest credit card sign-up offers.
The buffet spread at Element is sure to tantalize the taste buds of all seafood lovers out there. At the Crustaceans Bar, indulge in the freshest seafood, including Alaska Crab Leg, Oyster, Half Shell Scallop, Slipper Lobster, and more. There are also freshly sliced Salmon and Tuna sashimi to enjoy, as well as local flavours such as Wok-fried Prawns with Crispy Garlic and Bread Crumb and Sambal Squid.
After feasting on the delectable seafood, it’s time to satisfy your sweet tooth at the Ice Cream Station and Dessert Bar. The dessert selection includes seasonal cut fruits, tarts, and cakes.
The 1-for-1 Buffet promotion is available for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday, between 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
Normal buffet dinner pricing without promotion is as follows:
- Adult Price per pax is $88++, which includes two glasses of alcoholic beverages (choose from Beer, Housepour White, or Red Wine).
- Child price per pax is $53++, which includes unlimited juices and soft drinks. Do note that all prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes. Child price applies to children between 6 and 11 years old.
To enjoy the 1-for-1 promotion, simply pay with a UOB credit card. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to indulge in a sumptuous seafood buffet spread while enjoying great savings with your UOB card.
Terms and conditions
- Buffet promotion is valid from now till 31 May 2023.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts and vouchers.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore dollars.
- All prices quoted are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes, unless otherwise stated.